Tuesday 14 September 2010

The winning game


This was last Saturday when we played against the American team (American School in Den Haag). And we won, 24-14. I made 8 out in a row when I played first base in the second inning. The coach from the other team then came and took my glove, and then threw it back again. He was upset that none of his players got to first base. I think he was joking.

I have started reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. It's a very exciting book, with more than 300 pages. It's not hard to read.

I have to go to bed and read now.
Goodnight

Stinkypig

2 comments:

  1. Hei Aidan,
    Det er så gøy å lese bloggen din. Pappa har fortalt at du er veldig bra til å spille baseball og at du kaster veldig hardt og langt. Neste år kanskje Tye vil prøve baseball, også....Har du kommet langt i boken din ? Høres ut til å være en spennende bok. Det er veldig hyggelig å lese på senga, særlig når det begynner å bli høst og mørkt ute. Jeg leser på senga nesten hver kveld.
    Ha det bra og hils til Tye, mamma og pappa.
    Hilsen farmor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous game, Aidan ~ I think that coach was being funny but with serious undertones and what a compliment to your playing!

    How great that you've found a book that isn't 'boring' ~ we'll have to be on the search for more to keep reading exciting for you. I've heard of a series of mysteries set in the national parks that I might enjoy ~ it would be fun to read each one and then visit that park. . .we shall see how doable that is.

    I road a trail along Lake Tahoe this weekend and wondered if I'd see a bear, there are so many anymore but only squirrels and chipmunks and of course that beautiful lake ~ are you looking forward to camping again next summer?

    Love you and that brother of yours,
    ama

    ReplyDelete