Sunday 28 November 2010

The Evil Haircut

Um, this was me when I got shaved! I did not like it.
It hurt, I never ever ever always want to do it again because it is funner than being at the haircut place because she is creepy (no she is not says mom!).
Today I went to Ikea and drank 3 cups of lingonberry juice and I ate an ice cream which was yummy and I ate the fastest of the world.
My friend Sten came to play and we played the kids take over the world with Playmobil.
It is the last night that I can set my shoe.

Happy Sinterklaas!
The Stink

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I must be behind on the news because I have no idea why your head is being shaved, Aidan. . .lice again? Whoever took the photo really captured an expressive face ~ it's a classic! Tell whoever did the dastardly deed that it hurt so the blades must need sharpening.

    I do hope Sinterklaas is kind to you (and Tye) tonight, the 3 weeks have passed quickly. What all have you received? I am stubborn about Christmas, I don't do anything related to it until December 1st although Cole was over for the weekend and he helped clear the ivy from the fence so I could put up my outdoor lights. . .but I won't turn them on until the 1st!

    Have a good week in school and with your friends.

    I love you and your brother, yucky mush though it it,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have to shave Cole and Uncle Aaron every once in a while too. We also went to Ikea. Uncle Aaron was wondering what lingonberry juice was but he was not brave enough to try it. We ate chicken strips, ribs, and french fries instead. Then our tummies felt very sick and we had to wander around and try to find something for The Doo to put his toys in. Hope you have something exciting in your shoe...

    love you
    Tante

    ReplyDelete