Sunday 26 June 2011

The World Port Tournament



Yesterday we went to the World Port Tournament and we saw The Netherlands and Germany play baseball. Somebody hit a foul ball and it bounced almost against some peoples head and they jumped away and was scared. And then it bounced and I got the ball. When we walked home we saw lots of rabbits.
Today I went with pappa to a softball tournament and they lost all the games, and pappa got injured (pulled hamstring). But he played well until he got injured, he got four hits and caught two fly balls.
Last Thursday it was my birthday. I got a Lego Technics car/quad and a Lego board game and a Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - the Fountain of Youth.
Now I have to take a shower because I'm dirty, pappa says.
good night
Stinkypig out

2 comments:

  1. Hei Aidan,

    Vi gleder oss till å treffe deg og alle sammen i Berlin om noen uker.
    Du og pappa har jo også en bursdagspresang til gode!

    Du må fortelle pappa at må være forsiktig når han spiller baseball, han er jo blitt en "gammel" mann.....
    Hører også at du har fått en ny kasttrener som har spilt på landslaget i Nederland. Sikkert litt å lære av han.

    Farmor og jeg reiser til Island i overimorgen. Der skal vi kjøre SUV bil i en uke og vi kommer til å se vulkaner, isbreer, fosser, varme kilder og geysirer.
    Veiene er veldig dårlige og vi må kjøre over elver uten broer, men vi kommer nok fram. Vi skal ta en del bilder som dere kan få se når vi kommer hjem igjen.

    Hils Aidan, mamma og pappa.

    Farfar & farmor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! When you come visit you can come watch me play softball and probably lose too. I also got injured last week. I was running to 2nd base and got tagged in the knee and my knee buckled, owch! I was tough and walked it off though.Can't wait to see you...

    love
    Tante

    ReplyDelete