Sunday 28 August 2011

Master Disaster of Lego


Yesterday I was in the Lego Speed Competition, the first time I ever signed up for anything!

It was really fun but I didn't win. I did get to keep the airplane model we all built. I was 3rd and the 1st prize was this little Lego game was awesome little people and in that game you had these knights and troll thingies and then you have a base of knights and trolls and then at the bases they had these little weapons. And the winner was cheating! Everybody said that. He already opened the box when we weren't allowed to open it yet.

Today we went to a dog show and saw puggies, Australian shepherds, Vislas, Boston and French bulldogs and I saw collies, corgies, chihuahuas and German shepherds and a Czechoslovakian wolf dog.

Now I am done. Cole I miss you and I am going to send a picture of my airplane. It is the same one you have at Ama's. Give Roscoe a hug from me and from pappa too.

1 comment:

  1. Aidan, you did awesome. . .this looks just like the work you and Tye and Cole were doing at my house, turns out to have been good practice I guess!! I'm proud of you for signing up, for taking a chance, for playing by the rules and for doing so very well. I hope you won't be discouraged by the boy who cheated, that will sometimes happen but I feel it's better to do your best and perhaps not win than to cheat to win.

    Were you on a time limit? Where was the contest held, in Delft? Glad you had fun at it.

    Ironically, Aunt Vicky and I saw some dogs today that were in a dog show at the Fairgrounds. We only saw a few as we walked by after walking a 5K as a fundraiser for keeping the city pools open. You boys had such a good time with Aunt Vicky at the pool, I want to be sure they stay open for everyone's enjoyment.

    Missing you and looking forward to seeing all of you in October.

    Love,
    ama

    ReplyDelete