Thursday 17 June 2010

Aidan's homerun


This was a baseball tournament and we played three games one day. We won two games and lost one. This is a picture of me when we played a little bit good team. I hit a homerun. In total I had one HR, two doubles and three singles. I played first base and shortstop.

There was a radar gun at the tournament and I threw 63 km/h (40mph).

On Saturday we have another tournament with four games on one day. And on Wednesday it is my birthday. Soon I will have summer vacation.


Time for bed

Goodnight from the stink pig

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, Aidan ~ what a ballplayer!!! The stance, the grass-stained knees, hitting home runs, doubles, singles and playing two positions. I'm in awe of you and so pleased you're having fun at it.

    I hope the games this week go as well ~ 4 games in one day sounds absolutely exhausting so hang in there. I'll be thinking of you.

    Hope Tye doesn't get too bored at the tournament, wonder if he will want to play one day too?

    Later, Stink Pig,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjære Aidan! Håper det gikk bra med baseballkampene i går. Når vi treffes vil jeg gjerne at du lærer meg reglene for baseball (farfar trenger sikkert å lære han også) Nå går det fort til bursdagen din. Tror du får mange fine gaver. Det blir sikkert gøy å bade sammen med vennene dine Noe godt å spise blir det sikkert også. Går det bra med Tye ? Du må hilse til han.

    Hilsen fra Farmor(Farfar hilser også)

    ReplyDelete