Friday 28 May 2010

Sorry I have not made a blog in a long time. Mommy is lazy.





Pappa, Tye and I were at the zoo and we were looking at the raccoons and then pappa said they were going to be fed. First in the cage there were no raccoons and then 10 raccoons came running to us. They were being fed, I think, doggie food and vegetables or something. Oranges and tomatoes.


Uh, I will swim for my B diploma tomorrow. I am a bit nervous.


My birthday is almost gonna be. I am going to have a swimming party. 3 weeks and 5 days!


Goodnight, Goodbye.





And now Tye wants to post a blog.



I watched the alligator. I took a picture. I saw another one. I saw the hyenas. I saw the giraffes and I saw the lions and I saw the...sea lions. The sharks, turtles, king crab and one king crab sat on the other.
I didn't eat the snack at school today. At Plukkebol I ate 6 breads with smeerkaas, smeerworst, pindakaas, kipfilet, ham and hagelslag.
Goodnight and goodbye
Tye

3 comments:

  1. Hei superbloggere Aidan & Tye!

    Mamma er ikke lat, det er dere som lager bloggen. Ikke skyld på mommy.

    Lykke til med svømmingen i dag. Ikke rart at du er litt nervøs. Smart med et swimming party til bursdagen din!

    Farmor og jeg jobbet på huset til bestemor også siste helg, så nå er det snart klart for salg, money, money.....

    Tye, bloggen din var kjempebra. 6 brødskiver er imponerende selv om jeg ikke forstår alt du hadde på skivene.

    Hilsen farfar (og farmor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun day at the zoo. Do racoons live in the Netherlands? I am anxious to hear how your swim test went today. I am sure you did great. A swim party sounds fun. What would you like for your birthday?

    I am eating muffins and feeding Doolan, hoping he will fall asleep so that I can vacuum all the dog hair off the floor (yucko!). Cole is watching transformers and uncle baldhead is upstairs snoring away.

    Have a good weekend...

    love you
    Tante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aidan,

    Congratulations ~ you passed and received your 'B' diploma ~ absolutely the way to swim, stink-boy!!!

    You have really been seeing the animal life lately ~ did you take these photographs? And which one did Tye take? Alligators, crocodiles?, always make me think of Captain Hook. I suppose if I were more up-to-date, I'd think of some great new TV show though.

    We have sheep & goats posted all around our business park ~ they put up temporary fences and let them graze on the weed growth ~ very efficient weed abatement and so lovely to come out of work in the dark and hear the sheep baaing.

    Comment for Tye ~ you're eating big time at Plukkebol ~ don't they feed you at school?

    Goodnight and goodbye, boys,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete