Monday 3 May 2010

The new cast


Today I got a new cast on my arm. I chose a black cast. I was waiting for hours and hours and hours before the doctor came. In one week I have to come back so that they can cut it, otherwise I can't go to Norway on an airplane. In two weeks I will go back and they will take it off. I don't need to wear a sling anymore and the cast is much lighter. Soon I can throw a ball again but I can't catch until they take the cast off. 

My baseball team played an American team (from the American school) and they won with one point. I wish I could have played.

It just watched baseball on tv and the Mets and the Phillies were playing. The Phillies won 11 to 5.

I have to go to bed soon.

Goodnight from the stinker

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Stinker!
    You're looking much happier this week, glad you're mending so well.

    I imagine it was frustrating to watch your team play and not be involved ~ think of those poor guys who spend much of their playing life on the bench. Sounds like you'll be playing again soon though.

    Have to say, that black cast is looking sharp ~ nice choice.

    Later, gater,
    ama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Aidan,
    Den nye gipsen din er veldig tøff....Håper du snart kan fjerne den og begynne å spille baseball igjen. Vi gleder oss til du kommer på besøk i neste uke. Du er så stor nå at du kan hjelpe til med å rydde i huset til bestemor. På Reinsvoll er det fremdeles litt snø, men håper den er borte til dere kommer. I Oslo er trærene grønne , men det er fremdeles kaldt. Hils til Tye, Mamma og Pappa. Farfar hilser

    ReplyDelete