Monday 26 April 2010

The Broken Arm


I was playing outside when I felt someone pushing me. I fell really hard on my wrist. And now I have a broken wrist. We were playing something where you need to steal big rocks and you have to protect yourself and the way in. I did and I got hurt.

Pappa took me to the emergency room. First they felt everything and put a sling on and then we waited again. Then they took a picture and pappa saw that my bone was broken. They put the sling back on and wait again. Then they put the cast on. It is pretty heavy. 

And that is everything I think.

Stink out - ouch.

2 comments:

  1. What a brave stinky pig you are, Aidan! I've never broken a bone, had some stitches but not until I was an adult. Aunt Vicky did the stitches thing a number of times as a child though.

    Will you have all your pals sign the cast? Hope you are able to sleep and that it doesn't get too itchy in there ~ if it does, use your chopsticks to get down to the itch!

    What a drag not to play ball or ride your bike for a couple of weeks but mommy's a clever girl, she'll think of some fun stuff to do.

    Take care of yourself 'cause I love you,
    ama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Aidan, Håper armen ikke gjør vondt. Jeg har også brukket armen (håndleddet) og måtte gå med gips i 6 uker. Det går nok mye fortere for deg, for du er så ung.....Har noen skrevet navnet sitt på gipsen, det pleier de å gjøre i Norge.
    Ha det bra. Håper vi snart treffes. Hils til Tye, mamma og pappa.

    Hilsen Farmor

    ReplyDelete