Sunday 23 January 2011

The snake expert


This was at my friend Noah's birthday party were we went to the zoo. It was a bit of a drive but we got there. And then we needed to go the guide's room and there we saw stuffed animals stading in the room. I saw a stuffed Kaiman and a Moongoose. And then we to look at the wolf when they were eating. They were eating ribs and spines. The we went to the lions and we got to shoot with a tranquilizer blow pipe at a picture of a lion. Then we went to see Bokito (the big gorilla who escaped from his cage a couple of years a ago and almost killed a woman). There we looked at what the gorillas ate. After the gorillas we went to see the hyenas. The baby hyena is lot bigger then the last time we saw him. Then we went to the vultures and they were eating the head of a horse. The last stop was the guides house were we got to hold a snake. It was a rat snake. Afterwards we went to the resturant and had french fries. When we came back to Delft I asked if I could spend the night at Noah's house and I could. Then we went to his house and played with Playmobil, then we watched some tv and the we played on the Wii Monsterjam and then we watched more tv and then we went to bed. Noah is really giggely and ticklish.
Goodbye
Stinkyboy out

4 comments:

  1. Jeg får frysninger å ryggen når jeg ser deg med slangen. Har du sett bilde av Pappa og onkel Christian med slange rundt halsen ? Du er like tøff...
    Var Bokito sur ? Ville ikke likt å treffe han alene

    Hører at Tye har begynt på baseballtrening. Du kan sikkert lære han mange knep. Kanskje dere kan spille på samme lag når dere blir eldere.

    Hils til Tye, Mamma og Pappa

    Farfar hilser.

    Hilsen farmor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun and exciting day! I think I will have to go to the zoo now too. I want to take Doolan to see what kind of animal he will like best. When Cole was a baby he liked the peacocks best. What did you think of the snake? Did you know I used to have a boyfriend that had a 6ft. long Burmese Python? It didn't have a cage and used to slither all over the apartment and slept in a sleeping bag in the corner of his room. One night I woke up with a giant snake crawling over my face! I don't think I like snakes too much nowadays though. I guess when you get old you turn into kind of a wussy!!

    love you
    Tante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stinky Boy, it's been a long time! Now I see I completely missed your post from Norway and you were looking so sharp in your ski helmet!! And now you're a snake handler. I remember taking your momma and Tanta to a science fair in Tahoe when they were small and feeling I had to be a good example and touch the snake so they wouldn't be afraid. It felt okay, kinda interesting but don't think I'd like one crawling about on me. Although I know about the food chain, the idea of watching hyenas eating a horse head makes me rather queezy.

    Sounds like you and Noah had a grand time together ~ aren't you rather ticklish as well? Must have made quite the pair ~ did you get any sleep? Guess sleep is not the point of a sleepover.

    Tell Mr. Tye I love him too,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still a Stink Pig or have you evolved into something new? Looks like baseball practice is going well for you, you're looking so very cool, Aidan. Such style, the form, what can I say?

    Tell papa to post some photos of Tye in practce mode as well. . .have to wonder what he looks like in a baseball cap, I know a woman with my head size just cannot wear one!

    Off to Spokane in a few hours, it's colder than here, there was snow last week when I was there but I managed not to slip and fall. Snow is beautiful but a lot of work when you you live in Sierra-depth snowfall.

    Hey, what do you think about Jake shaving his head - what a friend!

    Hope you boys had a fun weekend,
    Have to say it, I love you,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete