Friday 18 March 2011

Adventure Day

This was from last Sunday. I was at Knus with Graham, Kiran and Christi and we were playing a kind of Star Wars, um, we had sticks and we were shooting at each other and I made a hut. Um...I climbed up in the hut and it was super awesome.

I am home with a tummy ache today but tomorrow I have my first baseball game and I am the starting pitcher.

Last Friday I fell in the water. I was in my friend Sten's kayak and we gave these boys a ride on the boat and first they were rocking back and forth and Sten was pushing the boat in the water and then the boat wwnt boom! plunge! and almost all the boys fell in the water, except Sten. I was wet! It was not fun.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great adventurous day with pals, Aidan ~ who could ask for more, except to do it every day! How was the water, cold? You're looking all summery in the short-sleeved shirt. It's been raining hard for days here so I'm quite happy with long sleeves for now. Hope the water wasn't that green, slimey stuff!

    Perhaps mommy or papa will send a photo of you as starting pitcher; I really wish I could be there sometime to see you play. Have a great time at your first game. . .it looks like Tye had a fine first game himself. You're a busy little family this time of year, have fun with it.

    Great big gobs of mushy love to you all,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Aidan,

    Håper det går bra med baseball kampen i dag og at du er helt frisk igjen.

    Leste at du hadde falt i vannet. Det hørtes skummelt ut. Godt at du kan svømme, men det er ikke lett når vannet er kaldt. Du får vente med badingen til det blir sol og sommer.....

    Håper vi snart kan treffes og se på du spiller baseball.

    Ha det bra og hils.

    Hilsen fra Farfar og Farmor

    ReplyDelete