Saturday 19 March 2011

The Pitching Champ


This was me at my baseball game and I was the starting pitcher. The first inning was a perfect inning, three strikeouts. The second inning I gave up two runs. The third inning was a bit harder than the second one because my arm was getting a little bit tired. For the last batter in the third inning I was replaced by another pitcher.


My first time at bat I hit ginormous line drive and I got to seccond base. Then I stole third base and then home base. The seccond time at bat I hit another double. And the I stole third and home again. The third time at bat I hit a good single, and then stole seccond, third and home base. The catchers were having a hard time.


I think I'm done now. Tye's playing a game tommorow.


That's everything for now.

2 comments:

  1. Gøy å se "filmsnutten" pappa sendte oss fra kampen du spilte i går.

    Du er virkelig god til å kaste. Håper virkelig vi får se du spille "live" i løpet av våren,

    Du kan sikkert lære bort noe til Tye osgå.
    Hils til alle.

    Hilsen fra Farfar og farmor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great excitement this morning, watching you pitch on YouTube, Aidan!!! That was quite an opening game for you and your team ~ congratulations! I think your form looks excellent in this photo.

    Are you and papa still practicing throws in the back as much?

    Have a good week ~ be sure to take care of that arm.

    Love you,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete