Monday 8 February 2010


The hanging shoe tree. I went with mommy to the Film Festival to see Fantastic Mr. Fox and outside the skateboard shop I saw a tree full with shoes. 2 trees actually. Running shoes and old shoes. It was really weird, I didn't know that shoes growed on trees!
The movie was super great. And I got new shoes, super blue VANS.
Today at day care I played with Phinneus and Lennard and we were making a hut from blankies and pillows.
Good night California! and Norway and Canada and Alaska and the whole world!
The Stink
and Hawaii - we like to hula...
Stink skunk out

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Aidan,
    I Norge har jeg ikke sett trær som det vokser sko på...
    Jeg liker bloggen din veldig godt og gleder meg til det kommer ny.
    Hils tilTye og Mamma og Pappa
    Hilsen Farmor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aidan,

    What a wonderful shot ~ kinda misty and mystical. I've seen something like this before, the shoes in the trees, but cannot quite remember where. Perhaps in Bend, Oregon this summer, regardless, it's an odd and interesting sight to come across!

    Blanket and couch-cushion forts were a favorite winter activity for your Mommy and Tante ~ glad to hear the tradition continues with you and Phinneus and Lennard.

    Cole and I saw Jake play ice hockey today here in Santa Rosa
    ~ his team is the Tahoe Grizzlies, a good name, I think. They are so padded up it is hard to tell who is who but Jake wears bright green shoelaces so he is easy to pick out. There is one girl on their team and she wears pink gloves but she is still a little tuffy!

    OK, goodnight Delft, goodnight Aidan and Tye and Mommy and Pappa,
    love,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete