Sunday 31 January 2010

Diploma day


It was not hard, it was super easy. And we had to do something with balloons, swimming with them in our hands. I needed to swim with clothes and afterwards they took a picture of me. Then I needed to swim naked (almost). I had to dive and swim through the hole, and then swim on my back. It was all easy and then I got my A diploma.


Today I went to get a haircut, and then we went to boring Rotterdam and had super yummy ice cream at Hagen Daz.


On Wednesday I will continue with my B diploma.


Goodnight everybody, now the bad-boy Aidan needs to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Gratulerer Aidan,
    Var helt sikker på at det ville går bra og du klarer nok B-diplomet også.
    Hvoran går det med baseball-treningen?

    Jeg gikk en lang skitur i går også og spiste bolle og saft på en skihytte lang inne i skogen.

    Foresten,hvorfor er Rotterdam "boring"?

    Ta gjerne noen flere bilder med kameraet ditt og sett in på " The Sting Pig-page"
    Hilsen fra Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from WagaAma, Aidan,

    You've come to the point where swimming is easy ~ what an achievement! It is wonderful to feel comfortable in the water, it will serve you well throughout your life and I hope be a great source of fun.

    Yum ~ Hagen Daz ~ I keep forgetting we have one of their stores downtown now (which is probably a very good thing for my waistline!).

    I see in our paper this morning that Little League tryouts have begun here and it made me think of you.

    Tell that other little stinker in your house, Mr. Tye, that I said 'hello'.

    ReplyDelete