Friday 22 January 2010


Aidan is wet. I had to swim with my clothes on for my A diploma. It was a special class. It was slimey in my shirt and in my shoes. And I was sinking almost, sinking and sinking. And I needed to float on my back and that was scary. My shirt was making me feel like muddery slimey with snot on it, like I had snot on my skin. It was also puffing up like an air balloon.
Tye had like a little boo-boo and it was like a little tiny hole but it did not go through his hand. A little bit of blood.
I am really serious, I don't know what to say.
Good night!
Aidan

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Vicky and Cole23 January 2010 at 21:35

    I have to admit ... you do look miserable in your wet clothes. But you passed and got your A diploma. Way to go. You do have a way with words ... I certainly got it that you felt slimey.

    How did Tye get a hole in his hand?

    Cole is here today and we're going to see Avatar later this afternoon. Wish you could join us.

    Cole says: slimey ... ghah !!! Tonight we're going to Mary's Pizza and I'm going to get a mud-pie. I think Aunt Vicky is going to like Avatar.

    That's it from rainy California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You passed! Congratulations, I am very proud of you. I can imagine that it would be very scary but important with all those canals around. Sorry it felt yucky and slimy. But the good news is that you don't have to do it again, right?

    love,
    Tante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aidan,
    You've made so very much progress with your swimming - way to go!!! I'm puffed up like your t-shirt under water with pride in you! Guess they wouldn't let you wear your sun-, rash-guard shirt since you have no problem wearing that in the icy waters of Lake Tahoe for which I am thankful or how could we have any fun at the beach?

    Hope you tummy is feeling better, so sorry to see those tears rolling down your face today.

    Have a great week,
    love,
    WagaAma

    ReplyDelete