Sunday 17 January 2010

Stinkypigs second loose tooth gone


When I was eating my ricecake with cheese and I was feeling my tooth, and then I pulled on it and I had the tooth in my hand. I hope that the toothfairy will come tonight and I will get money, money, money...

Today I was playing with my friend Kees who I haven't seen in a long time, and he had a really weird necklace and a supershiny hat. We were playing with Playmobil and listening to music. And we were fighting a little bit (just playing).

That was everything for today.


Stinkypig

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you ate cheese? If the tooth fairy visits you and leaves some money, money, money ... will you save some of it for a rainy day, will you buy legos, what will you do?

    It's raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Aidan,

    Har det kommet inn mange penger? Dette blir ganske lønnsomt etterhvert, du har jo mange tenner igjen...Du kan vel også spise mere riskake med ost!
    Klarer du å plystre med det store hullet mellom tennene?

    hilsen Farmor & Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice smile little man! So if this is the second loose tooth where is the first one? Did you get money, money, money from that one?

    ReplyDelete