Friday 27 August 2010

The Grosser Gross


When I was building a Lego, my Lego thingies feel under the drawers in the kitchen and I went to look for them and I saw this old smeerworst and I uh, first I showed it to Tye and then I went up to show it to mommy and then I decided to take a picture and that is it.

GROSS! It is so old and moldy. It rolled under the drawers. 

I have krentenbaard (impetigo in English). It itches. And now it is going super good, it is almost gone. 

Tye says - tomorrow is Thijs' birthday party and tomorrow is the little baby shower. After lunch we will do the baby shower. Thijs will be 4. I am 4. 


2 comments:

  1. Eeeewww, did that put you off smeerworst at all? Too bad you don't have a science fair coming up, that would be a great project! I am glad you are getting better. Have you met the American boy yet? Where in America is he from? Does he like baseball? Have a great week...

    love you
    Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Aidan,

    You are all so lucky that old tube of wurst did not burst open and explode, then think what that would smell like. . .I cannot even imagine!!!

    So glad your krentenbaard (I like the sound of that so much better) is on the mend. I had Tante scratch her doll when she had itchy chicken pox so perhaps you could scratch a knuffel when you start itching?

    I just got home from a Chris Isaak concert ~ it was one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. Not sure if you'd like his music, perhaps "I Did A Bad, Bad Thing'?!, but I had a lot of fun.

    And so I hope you, and brother Tye, have a lot of fun this week as well,
    love you,
    ama

    ReplyDelete