Sunday 21 March 2010

The Explorers - Tye, Aidan and Lennard

Eh, um, let me think...Lennard came over to play yesterday and stayed for dinner. Yeah! And Tante - did you really find out, is it a skunk or Cole?
Anyway, we made pizza and after we went out to play. We spied on little girls. And, uh, we played with the steps.
Today the ice cream shop opened! Mommy has never been so happy. And I had a milkshake and you didn't.
Cole, how was the helicopter? What kind was it? Was it fun?
That blue person is Lennard. He is one of my best friends. He is on my baseball team.
That little person is Tye. He is a bit of a noodle but sometimes he is nice and cuddley and a little bit mean.
Goodnight everybody!
Rootit toot toot

3 comments:

  1. Pizza og milkshake..det høres godt ut. Skjønner at Mamma ble lykkelig da iskrembutikken åpnet igjen....Gleder meg til jeg kan smake den gode isen de har der. Hvordan har den "lille personen" det ? Du må hilse til Tye fra farfar og meg. Har dere startet med baseballkamper igjen ? Håper å se deg spille kamp en gang før sommeren er over.
    Hils til alle.
    Hilsen Farmor (Farfar hilser også)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aidan! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on in a while. I haven't smelled the skunk lately so maybe it was just Cole's stinky feet!! Or Roscoe's stinky dog-butt! Where is the new ice cream shop? Yum.

    love you
    Tante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, it's probably not a new ice cream shop, just the same good one over by the old apartment that closes for the winter. There's something rather nice about that, because it's so delightful when it reopens!

    Aidan. I saw your opening game movie that Pappa posted today ~ what a strong swing ~ way to go!! I hope you have a great season.

    I learned something new in the post office line this morning, that if you kiss a banana slug your lips will go numb for about a minute. Also, mugwort grows next to stinging nettle and it is the antidote to stinging nettle ~ there are times I wish I would have known that! So the long line had it's benefits ( I was talking to a teacher and she had just taken her class out with a naturalist who 'dared' them to kiss a banana slug ~ would you do it?).

    Hope the package arrives in time to decorate your eggs ~ I am sorry to be such a slug myself,
    love to you and your cuddly, sometimes mean brother (don't we all have those unfortunate moments?),
    ama

    ReplyDelete