Sunday 28 March 2010

Aidan's fly ball catch


This was my first baseball game and I caught a fly ball when a big boy hit a fly ball and I caught it. I stole a base and I made it safe to home base two times. The other team was big and chunky. My white baseball pant were nice and dirty but my mummy got them clean again. I didn't wear my penis protector because it is creepy, but I almost got a ball in my penis but I was lucky.


Today I went to a book festival and learned how to draw a book, and then I bought a comic book. It was about super bad guys and super heroes. First it seemed super boring but then it got funner and funner.


I can turn my front tooth all the way around. My mum is soooo grossed out.


Stinkyboy out.

2 comments:

  1. What a first game of the season, Aidan!! You better start wearing that creepy athletic cup though because a baseball to the groin will be the creepiest looking ever (don't ask me how I know) and oh, so painful.

    How can you turn that tooth all the way around and yet it won't come out? you just love grossing out your mom, don't you?

    I saw a lot of tule elk out at the coast today ~ it was perfect for a good, long walk, lots of sun so the ocean and bay were really, really blue but good breezes so we weren't too hot. No whales but lots of wildflowers, know how much you love those. . .NOT!

    Have a great week in school - glad you gave the book festival a chance,
    ama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Aidan,

    Jeg er imponert, du er dyktig. "Videotreffet" ditt var fantastisk og jeg har sett det på nytt flere ganger.

    Jeg har så vidt startet med sykkeltrening igjen. I skogen er det dyp snø men jeg kan sykle på asfaltveier. I dag syklet jeg opp til skibakken som du prøvde i julen og var ganske sliten på toppen.

    Ser at du liker å lese bøker og holder på å miste en tann til. Mer cash ivente....

    Hils til din "lille" bror og mamma / pappa.

    Hilsen fra farfar

    ReplyDelete