Wednesday 14 July 2010

First day in Seefeld


Ummmm, bleeee. This is a picture that pappa takes when we were taking a walk to the stores. I got a butterfly net and a big knuffel dog (knuffel being stuffed animal in Dutch).

Farfar visited us today and I will go mountain biking with pappa and farfar in the morning. 


Tye says - Catty is the house cat who wants to come in our house every morning and then I saw Catty as I was waking up today. Catty was scared and now is he gone. 

Good night everybody who is not on vacation with us.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're on vacation! Lucky dogs!! I am sad that we are not there too. Cole was scolding me this morning for not letting him come with Ama to visit you. I was being selfish I guess and wanting him all for myself. Don't let Catty in or you will scare Ama! Hope you enjoy your mountainbike ride. Give everyone big smacks on the butt from me.

    love you
    Tante

    ReplyDelete