Friday 16 July 2010

Is it Friday today?


Amy says - Today we went to Leutasch, to the Goblin Gorge. A lovely walk through the gorge, across a series of bridges. Water the color of turquoise. When I grow up I am going to become a mermaid and live there. 

We stopped halfway to have a tasty beverage and Tye found the water can! It was a hot day and who can resist dunking your head on a hot day? After we visited the waterfall - freezing cold back there. Then back up through the forest. We saw a mouse!

Catty was back in the house tonight but she has left again. It has been glorious weather, perfect for iced tea and ice cream. What will tomorrow bring?

2 comments:

  1. cole says- hi grandma I hope you're having fun, we miss you here. Hey Aidan, are you having fun with Ama? I wish I was there with you guys. It's boring sitting around here with mom all day! I went to swimming lessons and had lots of fun. I also went to the beach. Doolan cried the ENTIRE time to the beach and back in the car. I made a big pot hole to fill water up and canyon made out of sand. I got soaked from toe to nipple. Hey Tye, are you having fun too? To the photographer, these are really great pictures.

    love to everybody
    US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyggelig å treffe dere i Seefeld. Nå er vi hjemme igjen. Turen hjem var laaang, men det gikk bra. Håper dere får en forsatt fin ferie og at det blir flere blogger med bilder......
    Hils til Tye og resten av familien

    ReplyDelete